This return policy applies to akilah activewear products purchased online at akilah.com.au
Our change-of-mind policy
If you change your mind, you can return most products (see below) within 30 days from the purchase date provided the following conditions are satisfied:
- Proof of purchase must accompany the product being returned. You will need to provide an original akilah activewear invoice which includes reference to the item you are returning; and
- The product must be unwashed and unworn with the original tags attached and in resalable condition (it must not have been damaged or altered in any way by you).
We do not accept the return of products under our change-of-mind policy that are:
- sale or marked down items
For change-of-mind returns we will choose whether you are given a refund, store credit or an exchange for the same item or for an alternate item (which we consider to be of equivalent type or value).
You have statutory rights under the Australian Consumer Law that are in addition to and are not limited by our change-of-mind policy or by any other return policy, statement or comment we might make. If a consumer guarantee is not met, for example if a product is not of acceptable quality, is not fit for its purpose or is different from its description or sample, then you may be eligible for a refund, exchange or to be compensated for any drop in value of the product (if you keep it). If the issue with the product is a minor one, we may choose to offer you a free repair of the product. The consumer guarantees do not apply where, after sale, the product is damaged through misuse or abnormal use.
Further information about the consumer guarantees is provided here:
https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/consumer-guarantees (which includes details about the consumer guarantees)
(which includes details about your rights where a consumer guarantee is not met)
To make a claim under the consumer guarantees, you will need to return the item to us and provide proof of purchase. We expect the proof you provide to include some specific reference to the item your claim relates to or the specific amount paid for the item.
How to return your product
Please complete the Contact Us form on our web page www.akilah.com.au/contact-us and your application will be assessed within 48 hours.
- If you are entitled to or are offered a refund, we will process your refund and send you an email when this transaction has taken place. Please note that banks may require additional time to process and post the transaction, so the credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle.
- If we do not think you are entitled to return the product under our change-of-mind policy or make a claim under the consumer guarantees, we will let you know by email. When considering an online return please note that only refunds can be processed online.
If you purchased a product using a credit or debit card, and you are entitled to or are offered a refund, the refund will be processed to the card used to purchase the product. If you purchased a product using a gift card, the refund will be provided in the form of a new gift card. If you pay using Afterpay, refunds will be processed back to the account used through the Afterpay service. We are unable to process refunds to PayPal and Afterpay accounts in store and we will ask you for another way to provide the refund to you.